Whatsapp: +447873229164

Landlord Building & Contents Insurance

Your property is probably your most prized asset - and as such, it pays to make sure it's protected when letting it out, along with any of your possessions. To help you find the insurance that best suits your needs we compare offers from some of the UK’s major insurers. Fill in our quick form to get your instant online quotes.

What we offer

Home insurance policies aren’t designed for rental properties which is why you should consider specialist landlord insurance to keep your investment safe. All our selected policies cover the standard perils faced by landlords such as loss of rent, alternative accommodation costs, trace and access for underground pipes and cables, property owner’s liability and full accidental damage. But by comparing policies by leading UK insurers (including Legal & General, NIG, XL Catlin and Ageas) we make sure we find the policy most suitable to your specific needs.

We can help you get cover for any kind of property and tenants (professional individuals, families, students, asylum seekers, unoccupied properties awaiting an acceptable tenant, sale or undergoing renovation and DSS tenants, who currently receive unemployment benefit, housing benefit or disability benefit).

Gail - March 2018
“Quick and easy to arrange complete peace of mind & full legal support at very reasonable cost”

Key Features

14 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee on All Policies

Immediate cover or start at the date of your choice

Yearly premium from as low as £112 for buildings insurance and £56 for contents

Highly competitive quotes from the UK leading insurers

'New for old' contents cover up to £40,000

Property owner's liability up to £5,000,000

Our trusted Insurers

Over £15.4 billion worth of property insured by our broker

BenPropertySolutionsLTD Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.

Looking for other landlord services?